Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Blueberry Picking


Blueberry Eyes

Today, Lorelei and I visited Kelder's Farm and picked blueberries, tomatoes, and a cucumber. We had to cut our visit short because of a thunderstorm but I think Lorelei enjoyed it a lot more than she thought she would.  She was a bit reluctant to go but once we started picking she didn't want to leave and now she wants to go back another day to pick raspberries.  The farm is just around the corner from our campground so hopefully we can make it over again before we leave in a few days.





















Our farm loot.  We picked up a few peaches and golden plums from the
market, as well as 3 ears of corn to throw on the grill!

We are hiding inside our house on wheels right now, waiting for this thunderstorm to pass. Perhaps I can get a few blog posts knocked out... David noticed last night that I have 8 unfinished posts. It will be a minor miracle if I am actually able to publish this one today since I never seem to start and finish one on the same day.

It's kind of blah out... I'm glad we were able to
make it out to the farm before the storm hit!



3 comments:

  1. Too bad I couldn't join you on this one, but at least I get to enjoy the produce!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's always tomorrow! Come with us then. =)

      Delete